ONE TO ONE CARE
- We provide one to one care to those who prefer not to stay in a care home but rather choose to stay at home.
- We work alongside family members producing a schedule of care that allows the patient freedom and independence in line with their condition and requirements.
- For those who have left hospital and require postoperative care we can arrange 24 hour support and help them with physiotherapy and other activities to ensure that they get back onto the road of recovery in the quickest time possible.
- We can arrange help with holiday and respite care.
- We provide mobility support.
- We prepare and supply light meals.
- We will pick you up from your home drive you to your preferred hospital.
- We will accompany you on visits to the doctor to assist in translation.
- We will produce a listing of everything the doctor recommends along with a printed matrix of medicine to be taken.
- Choosing the right doctor
- We maintain a database of well-established medical doctors in Chiang Mai.This list is the result of actual surveys of patients using both the public and private hospital systems.
LIVING IN CHIANG MAI
- In our business as carers we have helped many expats with form filling exercises.
- We have helped with Visa applications and extensions of stay, Thai Driving Licenses, Importing goods from abroad, Funerals, Home relocation, acting as interpreters.
- We can help you to find accomodation, Social Companionship, Domestic Support.
- Trips to shops, restaurants, salons and shows.